1. Contact information: We may collect your name and address, as well as your phone number and email address. We may also gather information about your company and job title. In some instances, we may share this information for the purposes mentioned above.
2. Demographic information: We may collect or receive details such as your age, gender, zip code, and state. We may also obtain information about your estimated income or education to help tailor our services to you. Additionally, we may gather information about property ownership, which can assist us in servicing warranty claims. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
3. Financial information: We may collect specific payment card information and card type, including billing address. For customers who purchase our products on credit, we may gather certain information like your Social Security number to perform a credit check.
4. Equipment information: We collect information from and about your equipment, your usage of that equipment, and your interactions with our services. This may include information about the equipment’s network connection and location, as well as performance and operational data, such as resource consumption and information about equipment errors. We collect information about the equipment itself, including serial numbers, components installed in relation to the equipment, or any installation, update, or maintenance performed on the equipment. We may also gather data about the environment surrounding the equipment, such as occupancy and decibel levels, temperature, and air quality. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
5. Usage information: We collect logs and session data when you use our platforms. This may include approximate location information, browser and operating system details, the site you came from or the site you visit when you leave us. We also examine the areas of our site you visit and any actions you take, including information about any product or service preferences. We collect your IP address and device identifiers, which might include your hardware model. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
6. Submitted information: We collect any other information you voluntarily provide to us. This may include information you submit as part of a warranty claim or service request, or any feedback you may provide about our products or services. This also includes comments on social media sites. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
7. Job applicant and professional information: If you apply for a job, we collect information about your prior education and work history. This includes information about your skills and qualifications for the position. We may ask about your salary expectations and how you learned of the position. We may also inquire about your ability to perform the position.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, as defined by California law, for inferring characteristics or for purposes other than those permitted by law. We retain these categories of personal information as long as necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. We also keep information as required by law.